Monday, December 15, 2008

What a Wild Weekend!

I haven't really posted anything about horses yet. I am an avid equestrian, in both the hunter/jumper and dressage worlds. My love for horses started when I was 10 years old and has followed with me through my college years, where I rode on my college's equestrian team and have actively competed my own horses across the southeast.

This weekend we had a clinician come in from New York and a saddle fitter come in from Wisconsin. People and horses were running around like crazy. Since we were hosting the event, I was up and down and all around the whole weekend.

And to top things off all of us just got sick... headache, sniffy nose, sore throat, etc. I must have slept at least 12 hours last night. Now, the weather forecast is projecting an ice storm. What a way to start off the week!

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

Hello! I love your blog and horses too. I grew up on Philadelphia's Main Line. I'm sure you've been to The Devon Horse Show. You'll love my book, Social Climbers. It's all about this stuff. Maybe we can link up. You can read a free chapter at
www.socialclimbers.net. If not I'll keep reading. Happy Holidays!
xoxo
SC