Monday, December 15, 2008

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas...


I am revealing my Christmas List. My mother always gets a kick out of seeing what I put on there. After writing Santa for years begging for a pony, when I finally received one from him, I swore that I would always make a list! So the tradition began and has continued into my college years. I usually include the links to the specific stuff so that my mom or dad can just point, click, and purchase. It saves them time when I do the research and allows them to get me exactly what I want.

Here is what made the cut this year...

1. Lilly Pulitzer Monopoly Game (or really anything Lilly for that matter!)
2. Patagonia Fleece Vest
3. What Would Jackie Do? Book
4. Kate Spade Books
5. Clinique Eye Contour Brush
6. All-Clad Cookware
7. Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer
8. J. Crew Fiona Jacket
9. Chanel Sunglasses
10. Ralph Lauren Polo Oxford Shirts
11. Joe’s Jeans
12. Airfare to visit my friend
13. Cute tray for my make-up brushes to live
14. Driving shoes (mine are about to die!)
15. Big claw clips for my hair
16. Anything horsey
17. Flat Screen TV for my living room
18. A new car (I promised I wouldn’t count on that one!)
19. And I almost forgot to include the most important one... I asked Santa to please pay the University $250 for my parking tickets!!

I always add a special clause with my favorite places that I would love anything from (just in case they want to surprise me).

5 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I LOVE the Polo Ralph Lauren oxford shirts! They are practically my daily uniform. You might want to check the polo outlet in severville in the spring, because sometimes they put the long sleeve ones on clearance. Polo.com also has them on sale sometimes!

Jennifer said...

I also requested Lilly Monopoly for Christmas! I hope that I get it! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I will put up a post today saying that I am going to tag you as well. All you need to do is put a link on your site back to me (saying that I tagged you), a picture of the award, list your obsessions, and tag 5 more people that you think your like to play! I can't wait to see what your 5 are!

Posh Peach said...

Fun stuff!! Also love those labels/stickers you posted below. Very cute!

Muffy said...

Oh, I HAVE the What Would Jackie Do? book! It is VERY fabulous! Totally inspiring!

Lulu said...

Just by reading this list I can tell that you and I have LOTS in common!! I love your blog! My blog is private, but I would love for you to be a reader!! Send me your email address that you would like an invite to! My email address is lcgpreppy@gmail.com.