Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

As the new year comes in with a bang, there are a few resolutions that I am going to attempt to uphold.


I would like to be more organized. Organization has never been one of my strengths, but it is possible for people to turn over a new leaf?! Honestly... I found this and wish it was in my closet!!


So the college lifestyle has started to catch up with me... I could stand to lose a little bit of weight. Maybe I will hit the gym a few more times and cut out the sweets!



I am going to give 150 percent at my new job that I will start in May. One letter of recommendation may make my admission to law school!


I am going to attempt to keep my shopping in line... I mean I never thought you could own too much Lilly. Now I have so many clothes and not enough room in my closet! Plus, it would be nice to save a little bit of money.

These are the biggest resolutions that I am going to really try to keep up with. Achievable goals are one of the most important aspects to keep in mind when considering how to set your own goals. I have never been a big resolutions person; but now that I am about to enter the adult world, now would be a good time to start.



We are headed down to the Peabody Hotel for their New Year's Eve Party. I haven't been to it in 3 years so I am excited to get all dolled up and see everyone. May all of you have a happy and safe New Year's. I look forward to 2009 and all it has to bring!

12 comments:

SouthernBelleJM said...

Oh me too. All those resolutions were mine as well except for the jobby job one! Work hard, law school pays off just ask my LC. I can't wait for the Peabody party tonight either!!!! I bought some pink champagne for a little cocktail to start off the evening before the party. I know we've never met so I'm toasting you Happy New Year now. Hope you have a special one=)

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Where can we get that closet??

Gracie Beth said...

Have a great time tonight! I am SO envious of that closet!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

That is my dream closet!! Love it- you did a fab job!

Only The Good Stuff said...

Happy New Year!

TexanCouture said...

I want that closet too!!

Sandra said...

My AS and his frat brothers used to go to the Peabody for NYE! They always had the most fun!!

Grove Gal K said...

Love that closet. Happy 2009! Good luck with law school.

Muffy said...

OMG, that closet is DROOL worthy!!! Love your resolutions! Happy New Year!!!

Sandra said...

Left you an award! Check my TCB post!

Kate said...

I so wish my closet looked like that!

I am so glad we'll be entering the real world together. Finding a job is so hard!

Happy new year!

A Wedding Story said...

Ooooohhhhh that closet!