Sunday, December 7, 2008

On the Fourth Day of Christmas...

I am recovering from our WACKY TACKY CHRISTMAS PARTY and doing homework.

Here is the way that my day started out... with text messaging my fabulous roomie, who was no more than 15 feet away.

ME (1:29 PM) - I need food!! Want to grab a bite to eat?
HER (1:29 PM) - hhmm... Sho. Let me kick this red head out real quick.
ME (1:34 PM) - Sounds like a plan! I'll get dressed... or at least attempt to!
ME (2:15 PM) - Tummy is growling! Any success detouring red head outta bed?

Right after the last text, I hear the front door slam shut and in comes fabulous roomie to say she is ready to go. Apparently her BF (red head) is not very easy to wake up! So off we headed to Wendy's in an attempt to cure our lingering hangovers.

Last night was so much fun, and I cannot begin to tell you how crazy the outfits were! I think the guys had more fun with their sweaters than the girls did. About half of our guests raided their mother's closets, while others hit up the local thrift stores.

The picture above was the sweater that I sported. I stole it from my grandmother's closet, along with a bunch of other interesting finds. She wore this to Christmas Day last year! My uncle said if she wore it again, he would disown her!! So, I have decided that I will let everyone have a good laugh when I show up to our family's Christmas Day celebration wearing this exact piece of fashion!

The girls in charge of the drinks came up to two very deadly concoctions that I thought I would pass along.

Sex Under the Christmas Tree
  • 2 large cans of peaches in heavy syrup
  • 1 bottle of cranberry juice
  • 1 gallon of orange juice
  • 1 bottle of triple sec
  • 1 handle of vodka (I think they added 2!)

Cranberry Champagne
  • 1 can frozen cranberry juice
  • 2 bottle champagne
  • Fresh cranberries to float in the drinks
Back to studying I go! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: