Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bath Organization

I am in no way, shape, or form any where near as organized as I need to be. Seriously, I have made huge strides in recent years, but I still lack the organizational skills that are required to keep my massive amount of "stuff" in its appropriate home. This year, I purchased two large baskets that have worked pretty well to organize my bathroom. One keeps all of my makeup on my vanity, while the other keeps all of my hair products and larger bottles on a different shelf. Still, I felt like I could use a little more organization in this department...


Shopping online one day, I spotted this cute make up organizer from PB Teen that had a matching console for all of your hair accessories (hair dryer, straightener, etc.). I decided to wait and see if I could find anything better/less expensive. Of course, I kind of forgot about these organizers until I went back on the PB Teen website and realized they were gone! Don't you hate it when you miss out on something when it sells out?!So I was on the hunt again! Here is the closest thing that I could find from the Container Store. This organizer will work just as well as the PB one, plus I have acrylic cotton ball and Q-tip holders that will match. I guess it all worked out in the end, but I am still a little disappointed about the white one.


If you are interested... PB Teen has the smaller version of the make-up organizer in a pretty light blue that is still available. Too bad it doesn't match my color scheme!

3 comments:

Petunia said...

I love that PB Teen organizer!! Too bad!! :(

Kate said...

I love the white ones with the monogram. How pretty!

Posh Peach said...

I love PB Teen stuff!! I saw that organizer too, that's too bad it sold out. I really need to get more organized as well!