Thursday, December 18, 2008

Candy Cane Tag By Amanda C. Bee


I was tagged by Amanda C. Bee for a Candy Cane tag.


The instructions are to Copy, Paste, Answer, Add a Question, Tag the 3 bloggers with the most recent updates on your blog feed/roll, let them know they've been tagged in a comment, and learn about your fellow bloggers.

1. What is/are your favorite Christmas Movie(s)? The Holiday, Miracle on 34th Street, Love Actually, A Charlie Brown Christmas
2. Favorite Christmas Song? Santa Baby
3. Favorite Holiday Memory? There's a tie... when Santa brought my sister and I a pony for Christmas and when my dad got to come home from the hospital after being in there for a month.
4. What is your favorite cookie/treat to make? Gingerbread house. Unfortunately there wasn't enough time this year, so I guess I will have to go with Oreo balls.
5. Have you ever made an igloo? Igloo?! I'm from Tennessee, we rarely see anything associated with ice!
6. Do you love Starbucks? Only their hot chocolate and frappacino's. I hate coffee!
7. What makes the perfect Snowman? All of the accessories.
8. Not sure what happened to #8 so we'll move on...
9. Best gift you have ever received? Every year my parents get me the best gifts. It depends on how you define the "best." Last year, I got a new computer which was the best useful gift that I had received. But the overall best is still the pony... sister and I will NEVER forget that one!
10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph? No idea...
11. Silver or Gold? Silver

12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? Probably my wreath that I change every year.
13. What's your Christmas decorating style? Pink, Lime Green, and Red. Accents of Lilly Pulitzer with a whimsical, fun feel.
14. Do you hang stockings? When I get a fireplace... yes.
15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas? The whole month of December :)
16. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? The ones that I made at school.
17. Where will you be spending this Christmas? Memphis
18. When you do open presents? Both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

I am passing this along to the last 3 people on my blog feed.

Belle of the Ball

A Belle and Her Beau

The Pink Tutu

2 comments:

Amanda C. Bee said...

You must let me know what an Oreo ball is and how one can be made! Sounds good, all things Oreo are so tasty! :)

Posh Peach said...

Thanks for the tag, I look forward to filling the survey out!!