So, I am not one of those people that will be having flowers delivered to myself; BUT, if I were to receive flower for Valentines Day, I would rather have pink flowers (or at least a bouquet, with some pink!). Some guys don't really understand the giving of flowers because they are too practical, but there is nothing like coming home to bright bouquet of floral smelling flowers :)
Here are some tips for keeping your Valentine's flowers alive longer:
- Make sure that they have plenty of water at all times.
- Change the water at least once a day. This is one of the most important steps.
- Add a little bit of Sprite to the water, or use the flower food.
- When a flower looks like it is dying, go ahead and take it out of the bouquet.
- If you receive flowers that have not been arranged, make sure to cut the stems underneath water before placing them in the vase.