Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cute Fall Jackets

Thanks goodness I don't live somewhere that it gets REALLY cold. Still, living in the South can be a challenge in the fall because of the up and down weather patterns. At 6 o'clock when you leave for dinner, it can be 50 degrees. Then, by the time you are done with dinner at 8 o'clock, it is 30 degrees. With this challenge in mind, I am always on the lookout for cute fall jackets that are multi taskers. Here is my latest purchase...



This is the Fiona Herringbone Jacket by J.Crew in Heather Graphite. I like it because you can put all your bright tops underneath, but you still have a fall look. This is the same as the Spring Fiona jacket that had three-quarter length bell sleeve, which I have in coral. I have enjoyed the Spring version so much that I knew this is a good piece! And you want to know what makes this jacket even better? It is on sale!!

1 comment:

Petunia said...

I have that EXACT same jacket in heather graphite! You have exceptional taste!! ;-)