Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And The Winner Is...


WOW! So I think I am up to 5 posts and someone has already given me an award!! Thanks to The Pink Tutu for the award. If you have not already checked her page out, you really need to. She is a new blogger, as well, and is already making huge strides. She has already figured out how to format her pictures right... I'm sure I will eventually figure that out!

Here are the five winners I am passing the award along to:

My five addictions:
1. Sweets - Any kind
2. TV - Desperate Housewives to be exact
3. Shoes - Stuart Weitzman
4. Anything Lilly or Vineyard Vines - Who doesn't?!
5. Horses - I love them!!

Here are the rules: Copy and paste the rules and instructions in your post. When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them. Post five winners and link it back to them as well. Post five of your addictions. Add the award image. Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.

1 comment:

Posh Peach said...

Hi! Thanks so much for the sweet compliments and sending it back to me. I think your blog is so cute! Us newbies can stick together. I'm still figuring everything out as well :)