Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I am back in action!!

Sorry everyone for the delay in posting!! You would not believe how crazy everything has been. There is much to fill you in on, since much has changed in LPW's world.

Graduation just flew by. Dolly Parton was the commencement speaker and she received her honorary docorate degree in music. My parents came in town to celebrate with me and help move the final boxes out of the apartment. Yes... it was sad to say by to my friends of four years, but I knew that it would not be the last time that I saw them. Many of these people I will continue to keep up with for the rest of my life. So on to the next subject...

I made it to Mississippi all in one piece and I absolutely LOVE my small town!! It is the epitome of the southern life :) It is the kind of place with one grocery store, tons of cute little boutiques, and were everyone knows your name. The town square has the main court house for the county and is surronded by banks, offices, restaurants, and shopping. Just too quaint for words! I have just finally started to gets things really settled in the apartment. Pictures of the decorating are to come! It is perfectly functional for the little amount of time that I actually stay there.

Now onto the job front, everything is going great. I travel frequently for work so that is why I have been so behind on the blogging. Things will start to settle down when horse show season winds down (in late fall), so until then we must press on through the heat and get work done! Easier said then done on some days!

Now for the REALLY big news!!!!!!!

I brought Preppy Puppy home 3 weeks ago!!!! Yall will just melt when you see her. She is absolutely precious. I will post pictures and tell you the story about how I found her tomorrow!

Glad to be back in the blogging world, and I have a ton of catching up to do!

11 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I am so glad you are back! I cannot wait to see pictures of the puppy!

Summer Wind said...

That is so exciting! congratulations on graduating! Can't wait to see the new pup!

SouthernBelleJM said...

Glad to see your back. I want to hear all about your new job and can't wait to see pics of the preppy pup=)

Sandra said...

So glad you are back!! It sounds like everything is going great!!

Princess Freckles said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to meet your pup!

cancersucks said...

I'm so glad you're back...missed you. Can't wait to meet preppy pup, too. Take care!

What Kate Wore said...

Oh, congratulations on all of your big changes Miss LillyP, what a lot of new things you have mastered!

And the Preppy Puppy is going to be beyond adorable, I just know that will be the case! She is growing up in a great home!

Happiness and smiles to you,
tp

QueenBeeSwain said...

hooray that you're back and up to speed!

kHm

Coyne and Pinckney Stationery said...

I’ve enjoyed reading your blog and think you would enjoy our preppy stationery with a Lowcountry theme and invite you to enter our free giveaway! Candpstationery.com
Thanks,
Coyne&Pinckney Stationery (formerly Tickled Pink Prep blogger)

Posh Peach said...

Welcome back!! Can't wait to see pics of the new place and puppy!

kanishk said...

congratulations on graduating! Can't wait to see the new pup!
free internet jobs